More doc coming if this is really valuable to anybody Please write to dadosutter at gmail ... and I'll be glad to help.
This is another OHMS (Our Home Makerspace) project, that implements:
- Distributed real sensors and controllers on an RS-485 network at OHMS
- An Arduino Modbus protocol library (actually an extension to one), to create Modbus aplications on the Arduino IDE
- A Modbus-based network of Arduinos, to interface with the sensors and controllers
- A ScadaBR-based supervisory control and data acquisition server, to handle real-time data from the Modbus network
- A Pachube/Cosm protocol based feed and datastreams, to publish the ScadaBR data on the WEB in real-time
OHMS real-time sensors' data can thus be seen online on Pachube/Cosm at: https://cosm.com/feeds/74259
OHMS is an acronym for Our Home Makerspace, a small and unfortunately still private makerspace in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, maintained by:
- André Sarmento Barbosa
- André Triches
- Dado Sutter
- Rafael Barmak
Thanks to André Sarmento for the Arduino Modbus Lib extensions and for the inspiration to this project !